- Technical description
- Location and Transport
- Related properties
This 1980s office building was completely gutted in 2011 and underwent a complete renovation in which all techniques as well as the entire facade were tackled.
The office building will be renamed "Verzicht" in 2023, in reference to the 360° views over the city of Antwerp.
The office spaces were equipped with new techniques such as a climate ceiling, LED lighting, ventilation system D with heat recovery, ....
The building has seventeen office floors above ground, of which one floor was completely fitted out with a new company restaurant.
In addition, Verzicht has a reception area with welcome desk, cosy library/lounge, coffee corner and a spacious meeting room with flexible set-up.
Finally, this building enjoys excellent light due to the many windows combined with beautiful views.
- Sustainable climate ceiling (Easy-KlimaPlus), LED lighting, ventilation system D with heat recovery
- Renewed common facilities: reception, company restaurant, bicycle storage with showers, library/lounge with coffee corner and meeting room.
- Parking with electric charging stations (parking ratio in the building of 1PL/100 m² being 7PL underground and 1PL above ground per floor).
- Magnificent views and good light
- Visibility along the Singel
- Access control
- Bike parking spaces
- Chilled ceiling : Easy-KlimaPlus
- Fire detection
- LED-lighting : 500 lux
- Lifts : 4
- Meeting room(s)
- Modulation : 1,20 m
- Raised floor
- Ratio parking (renewed environmental permit) : 1/100 m²